Hey hey! Hope everyone's New Year is starting off swimmingly so far...mine's been pretty ok for the most part!
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT SUCH PLEASANTRIES WHEN I GOT IMPORTANT MATTERS TO SHARE?!
I have two commission slots open. If you're curious about commissioning me, please refer to either the menu below or this guide image here: [link]
ALSO NOTE: I am fresh out of the vinyl figurine models that are used for making VOIDITES. If you'd like a figurine I can put you on a waitlist and notify you as soon as I am able to re-stock. When I'll get more is uncertain for now.
In about a week I'll be updating Alien Drugged again. Expect a few update stumbles now and then due to my school agenda. (and looking for another job.)
As for Gorge; it's been an extremely long while since we kept a regular update schedule for the comic, but I promise you all that we are still working on it! We just want to make sure there are enough updates to get things somewhat stabilized again.
That is all, signing out!
- A visual reference is preferred but if none is available, a detailed description will do.
- If the subject matter is based on another person's character(s), please let me know so I may give proper credit.
- Artistic Nudes and pin-ups are perfectly fine, but no pornographic/fetish requests please.
- Patience is key. There will be moments where I may work slower than others, but I will make sure to stay in touch at least once a week during progress.
- Should there be any conflict within the commission process, be it a payment issue, time issue, etc...progress will be put on hold until a solution is agreed upon. If a resolution is not me, the piece will be discontinued and the commissioner will be given a refund.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment. However, if this is not accessible I also accept checks or money orders.
- A minimum half-payment must be placed before I start working on a piece. The final half must be paid before the final copy of the piece is released to the commissioner.
- For digital illustrations, a hi-res copy of all commissions are available upon request for no extra charge.
Simplistic Illustration: $16
(Consists of a minimal background such as flat colors, patterns, textures, etc.)
Complex Illustration: $21
(Consists of more detailed backgrounds such as cityscape, forests, etc.)
(Illustration is inked with acrylic ink on bristol board. May also involve inkwashing and spatter techniques if desired.)
( Basic pencil sketch on bristol board.)
Additional Characters: There is no extra charge for having a second character. However, there will be a fee of $2 per character for three or more.
S&H: (For Traditional medium pieces only.) $2 In the US, $3 in Canada