I have updated the illustration commission price guide yet AGAIN. I am very sorry for all the changes, but the last one was just all over the place, too confusing, hard to read etc. I pulled out some options because those are methods I only use once in a great while.
If you're interested in the mediums I was formerly advertising, please hit me up via E-mail to get a quote!
Now, I'm in a bit of a bad way financially right now due to current events. Here's a copy pasta from my Tumblr:
" January has always been one of the worst months for me financially.
I’m a contracted worker, so I only get paid when I show up and do my thing. Because of the polar vortex and flu virus hitting our home state, I have lost a few days of work and now I’m a bit behind on my finances. (The last thing I want to do is dip into the money I’m saving up to pay back the IRS. )
So I could really use some help or even a signal boost. All the funds will be going towards my house bills and rent, so every bit helps. "
Even if you can't afford it/don't really care for my style set, a signal boost would be just as great! I'd really appreciate the help ; ; VISUAL PRICE GUIDES
Illustrations: bittermause.deviantart.com/art…Vinyl Figurines: bittermause.deviantart.com/art… COMISSIONS IN PROGRESS
- A visual reference is preferred but if none is available, a detailed description will do.
- If the subject matter is based on another person's character(s), please let me know so I may give proper credit.
- Artistic Nudes and pin-ups are perfectly fine, but no pornographic/fetish requests please.
- Patience is key. There will be moments where I may work slower than others, but I will make sure to stay in touch at least once a week during progress.
- Should there be any conflict within the commission process, be it a payment issue, time issue, etc...progress will be put on hold until a solution is agreed upon. If a resolution is not me, the piece will be discontinued and the commissioner will be given a refund.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment. However, if this is not accessible I also accept checks or money orders.
- A minimum half-payment must be placed before I start working on a piece. The final half must be paid before the final copy of the piece is released to the commissioner.
- For digital illustrations, a hi-res copy of all commissions are available upon request for no extra charge.